At Capitol Bank we recognize that our success is determined by the quality of our employees, and our ability to encourage their professional growth. Happy employees mean happy customers and we live that every day.
We’re always looking for talented members to join the team. Take a look at the positions below and apply. Or, submit your resume and cover letter for future consideration. Capitol Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Capitol Bank, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 608.836.1616 or contact us at HR@capitolbank.com.
Benefits of Working at Capitol Bank
Capitol Bank offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and an atmosphere that promotes professional growth.
- Competitive Compensation
- Competitive Vacation Time
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Annual Flu Shot Clinic
- Convenient Locations in Dane County
- Discounted Banking Services
- Training and Education Reimbursement
- Consistent Hours
- Business Casual Fridays
- Multiple company outings every year (Brewer Game, Fish Fry, Golf Outings)
- Supportive of employee’s philanthropic endeavors
- Multiple volunteerism opportunities throughout the year
- Small team atmosphere that allows each employee to grow and learn the business
- Perks including:
- Book Club
- Social Committee Events
- Wellness Committee Events
- Corporate Clothing Incentives
- Company-sponsored lunches
- Fun events, such as hosting a coffee truck in our parking lot
3 Ways to Apply
Print out and send our Employment Application, with a cover letter, to the address below.
Attn: Mandy Ayers, Human Resources
710 N. High Point Road
Madison, WI 53717
We’re a community bank, proud to call Madison, Wisconsin our home.
Locals stay active all year round in the Wisconsin capital, kayaking, cross-country skiing, and jogging along landscaped lake shores. The University of Wisconsin–Madison Arboretum boasts prairies, savannas, and 20 miles (32 km) of hiking trails.National Geographic
Whether you drill down into our quality-of-life statistics or analyze the city's array of amenities, Madison stands out as Livability.com's 2015 Best Place to Live.Livability.com
With barely a quarter-million people, Madison is undergoing a restructuring of its skyline.Business Insider
The Milken report lauds Madison for, among other things, its high employment growth and low poverty rate for older adults; a low crime rate; quality health care; intellectual engagement at UW; low rates of smoking, falls and diabetes among older people; and an abundance of recreational and fitness activities.Forbes.com