We have a simple application process for our personal loans and we make local Madison decisions. It doesn’t get any easier.
Whether you’re purchasing a new vehicle or want to save money by refinancing your existing auto loan, Capitol Bank can help! We offer auto loans with a variety of terms and rates to meet your needs. Our easy application process and quick turnaround time will have you behind the wheel of your new car in no time.
The Smart Option Student Loan® for Capitol Bank by Sallie Mae®
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions. Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates! This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or to apply, please
get started here. Learn More or Apply
*We are compensated by Sallie Mae for the referral of Smart Option Student Loan customers.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
Your home’s equity is a valuable asset, and a home equity loan or line of credit from Capitol Bank is a smart way to get the money you need! Learn more about the benefits of these types of loans:
Home Equity Line of Credit
- Borrow what you need when you need it
- This is a revolving line – as you pay down your line, the funds become available to draw upon again
- Interest payments may be tax-deductible
- Great for home remodeling projects, periodic expenses like college tuition, and debt consolidation
Other Personal Loans
Get money for whatever you need with a personal loan from Capitol Bank. Our low-rate personal loans are a great alternative to high-rate credit cards, and we offer a variety of terms to meet your needs.
“Working together with my customers to meet their banking and financial needs is my goal, getting to know them is my reward!”
Anne joined Capitol Bank in 2009. A psychology graduate of Luther College, she has been in banking for over 20 years. Anne focuses on providing exceptional service to her personal and business banking customers.
Anne serves on the Capitol Cares Committee. Its purpose is to serve the donation requests Capitol Bank receives from local, civic, educational and charity organizations. Anne has been involved in reading enrichment programs at her local school, as well as volunteering at her church. She also serves on the Board for Girls Stories, Girls Voices.