Mobile Banking – Business is a powerful and secure mobile banking solution that connects authorized business staff with Capitol Bank no matter where they are. It’s also an important weapon against fraud.
Mobile Banking – Business, brings multi-featured mobile banking services to businesses through smartphones running the Apple or Android operating systems.
That makes Capitol Bank available to you and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at your convenience, whether it’s from an office, on the road, or in a home.
Easy to Use
Mobile Banking – Business is easy to use. Users that are already set up with Online Banking simply need to download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play, sign in, accept the terms and get to work. It’s that simple. The app’s intuitive interface makes the workflow smooth and easy to follow.
Mobile Banking – Business is also secure, guarded by the latest encryption technology and multiple levels of authentication. Businesses control user access via settings in Online Banking – Business, and you determine what users are allowed to do once they log on. Authentication controls are based on what employees use for Online Banking – ranging from logging on with a user ID and password to more stringent access that might also require the use of additional protections such as tokens.
Authorized users, based on permission levels that are set via Business Online, are able to:
- Initiate/Approve transfers between accounts
- Approve ACH transfers
- Approve loan payments or advances
- Review/Approve Positive Pay Exceptions
- Make check deposits remotely
- View account balances
- View recent transaction history
- View checks
- Receive push alerts and reminders regarding actions awaiting approvals
- Additional business features will be available in the future
Approvals and Alerts
Approvals and alerts are especially powerful against fraud and account takeovers because they establish important checkpoints for high-risk transactions. Requiring approval before a transaction is completed and limiting approvals to key managers guards against debilitating ACH and payment fraud, internal theft, and it mitigates damage from account takeovers through the use of approving key transactions.
From a mobile phone, authorized users can detect and stop fraudulent transactions before they happen. Instantly.
- Protects against account takeover by safeguarding the approval process for ACH and account transfers.
- Guards against check fraud using positive pay and approvals.
- Lets you identify suspicious activity by keeping a closer watch on the movement of money.
- Have a business account, loan, or line of credit with Capitol Bank.
- Be enrolled for Online Banking – Business.
- Business Mobile users must be authorized to approve transactions, make deposits and/or transfer funds. These permissions are managed by contacting Capitol Bank Deposit Operations.
- Have an Internet-enabled Apple® or Android® mobile phone. Message and data rates from your carrier may apply.