Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Thank you to our customers, employees, shareholders and community for your patience and flexibility during these uncertain times, as we all navigate what is becoming the new normal for our personal and professional lives.
All decisions we make continue to be based on state and federal recommendations. Capitol Bank Management and our Contingency Plan Committee continue to assess the situation on a daily basis. The health and safety of employees and customers, while striving to maintain the level of service you are used to, are our priorities.
- We are HIGHLY ENCOURAGING our customers to refrain from entering Capitol Bank if your business could be conducted utilizing our drive-up services. Please call us first or make an appointment if your visit warrants entering the Bank.
- We are closing the Verona Bank lobby on Saturdays only, but will still provide drive-up services from 9am-Noon.
You can find our hours by clicking here.
- We continue to sanitize work stations, counters, door handles and other high-traffic areas within the Bank.
- We are asking all employees and customers to maintain the social distancing recommendation of 6 feet at all times.
- If you answer yes to any of these questions, please refrain from entering our Madison or Verona locations:
– Have you traveled by plane within the last 7 days?
– Have you attended any gatherings of more than 50 people in the last 7 days?
– Are you, or anyone in your household, sick or experiencing a fever?
- Several employees have begun working remotely so that we are positioned for continuity of service, should our local situation continue to escalate.
- Our Online & Mobile Banking platforms are great tools to utilize during the next several weeks. Click Here for more information on these services, or contact us to sign up.
Our team at Capitol Bank is confident that we will not only get through these turbulent economic times, but that we can be an important resource and symbol of stability for our customers and community. In 2019, we were rated a 5-Star bank by Bauer Financial and a Top 200 Bank in the nation by Deposits.com. If you’ve experienced a disruption to your finances due to the coronavirus, please call us to discuss your personal situation and learn how we may be able to help.
Thank you for allowing Capitol Bank to serve you. Please contact us with any questions or concerns. Visit
www.capitolbank.com/about/contact-us or call us at 608.836.1616.
All the best,
President & CEO, Capitol Bank
President & Chairman of the Board, Capitol Bankshares, Inc.