We take our role as a community bank seriously. This means in an unprecedented situation like we currently face, we hold ourselves accountable to be a valuable resource and symbol of stability for our customers, employees and communities.
With this in mind, we are excited to introduce our Coronavirus Relief Program, effective immediately. Our goal is to alleviate some of the financial stress and uncertainty you may be facing at this time, whether a result of illness or employment status changes. To address these hardships, our program includes the following for eligible customers:
- The suspension of late fees on past due loans for the next 60 days.
- Upon request, deferred loan payments for up to 90 days on consumer, home and
- Lines of credit for businesses that have been negatively impacted.
- SBA Loans for businesses that have been negatively impacted.
- Debt restructuring options for businesses that have been negatively impacted.
- The suspension of any foreclosure activity on homes for the next 90 days.
- Actively working with borrowers to determine eligibility for loan modification.
For more information and helpful links to additional resources, please visit our Coronavirus Resource Center. For questions on Capitol Bank’s Coronavirus Relief Program you may contact us at www.capitolbank.com/about/contact-us or call us at 608.836.1616.
Our Online & Mobile Banking platforms are great tools to utilize during the next several weeks and will allow you to carry out most of your banking needs. Click Here for more information on these services or contact us to sign up. At our physical locations we continue to offer drive-up service and are requesting that customers call for an appointment if you need to come into the bank.
Please be assured that we are here to help you and your money remains safe. On behalf of the entire team at Capitol Bank, thank you for your patience and flexibility. We continue to wish the best for you, your families and your businesses.
President & CEO, Capitol Bank
President & Chairman of the Board, Capitol Bankshares, Inc.