With Business Online Banking managing your finances is easy. You’ll have access to your accounts anytime, from any computer with an Internet connection. If you are already enrolled, log in at the top of the page.
Eliminate paper and simplify your life with eStatements. When you sign up, your monthly account statement will be delivered to you via your Online Banking account.
- Receive your statements faster – no more waiting for them to arrive in the mail.
- Eliminate paper clutter. You can download your eStatements to your computer or login to view several month’s worth of statements.
- Rest assured that your financial information is safe – no more worries about your statements getting lost in the mail! Our website is safe and secure.
- Access your statement anytime via Online Banking from any computer with Internet access.
Signing up is easy. From your online banking account, click Options at the top of the page, then navigate to the bottom of the page to find eStatement sign up.Login and Enroll Today
Business Bill Pay
Paying your bills is quicker and easier than ever. Business Bill Pay allows you to pay all your bills from a single, user-friendly website with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Features of Business Bill Pay include:
- Pay an unlimited number of bills
- Control when individual bills get paid
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Access or print transaction histories and pending payments
Centrix Exact TMS™ Positive Pay (Check & ACH)
Centrix Exact TMS™ Positive Pay is a user-friendly system within online banking that can help your business to mitigate the risk of fraudulent Check and ACH transactions.
Contact us for more information on additional business banking fraud mitigation products including Account E-Alerts, Dual Controls and Account Security Tokens.
How it works:
- Customers submit their Check Positive Pay files and process exception decisions from within our online banking platform.
- ACH transactions can be listed to allow entries from specific originators to post, while all other ACH transactions will be flagged as exceptions for the customer to review.
- Automated nightly processing identifies exceptions and creates reports for customers. Next, it sends an email alert to customers and enables the customer to make the pay/return decisions within online banking.
- Payee Match is available for Check Positive Pay. (Checks must be printed, not handwritten.)
- Account reconciliation is available for customers to use in their balancing process.
To learn how Centrix Exact TMS™ Positive Pay can help protect your business, contact a Relationship Banker today.
Remote Deposit Capture
Start saving your business time and money. Deposit checks directly to your account without leaving your office. Click here to go to our Online Education Center to view the demo.
- Save time and costs
- Streamline your offices
- Improve your cash flow
- Reduce the risk of fraud
How it works:
- Scan both sides of a check in a single pass with your desktop check scanner
- Send the deposits to Capitol Bank through a secure Internet Connection
- Deposit funds electronically into your Capitol Bank account
To learn how Remote Deposit can change the way you bank, contact a Relationship Banker today.
Email and Text Alerts
Account Alerts are a powerful way to take control of the flow of your money. Using either email or text messaging you can quickly set up alerts for:
- low balances
- debit card activity
- check posting
- loan payment receipts
- and More…
To create a new Account Alert:
- Select “eAlerts” found under the “Account Services” tab at the top of your online banking homepage. You can log in through the link found at the top of this page.
- Choose either Checking Events, Savings Events, or Loan Events.
- Select the “Setup New Alert” link and choose a category and type of alert. You’ll then be asked to provide or confirm your contact information (email or mobile number).
- You’ll be taken back to a summary of events setup. From here you can create additional events, delete ones you no longer want, or edit existing alerts.
Once the Account Alert has been fulfilled you will receive a message via the method indicated during set up. Please keep in mind the eAlert System completes its processing with our nightly update, so you will not receive your notification until the morning after the activity has occurred. Notifications are sent before 7 AM CST the next morning.
Transfer Funds with ACH
ACH Origination – Inbound
Electronic movement of funds directly to your bank account. Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments allow you to reduce or eliminate the use of paper checks to collect routine payments. The ACH system can process large volumes of individual payments electronically and is frequently used for payroll, recurring bill payments, Social Security benefits, insurance premiums, consolidation of corporate cash balances and more.
ACH Origination – Outbound
Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments allow you to reduce or eliminate the use of paper checks to make routine payments. The ACH system can process large volumes of individual payments electronically and is frequently used for payroll, recurring bill payments, Social Security benefits, insurance premiums, consolidation of corporate cash balances and more.
Learn more through our Online Education Center.
Mobile Banking – Business
Mobile Banking – Business is a powerful and secure mobile banking solution that connects authorized business staff with Capitol Bank no matter where they are. It’s also an important weapon against fraud.
Mobile Banking – Business brings multi-featured mobile banking services to businesses through smartphones running the Apple or Android operating systems.
That makes Capitol Bank available to you and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether it’s from an office, on the road, or in a home it allows for greater convenience.
Authorized users, based on permission levels that are set via Business Online, are able to:
- Initiate/Approve transfers between accounts
- Approve ACH transfers
- Approve loan payments or advances
- Review/Approve Positive Pay Exceptions
- Make check deposits remotely
- Contact us with Questions
- View account balances
- View recent transaction history
- View checks
- Receive push alerts and reminders regarding actions awaiting approvals
- Additional business features will be available in the future
Capitol Bank offers a broad suite of products to help your business run smoothly. Whether managing collections, disbursement, fraud protection, online banking, or other services, we are continually adding to our tool set.
Remote Deposit Capture
We’ll install a machine at your location, so that you may deposit check remotely without visiting the bank.
Inbound and Outbound origination.
- Treasury Management
- Merchant Card Processing
- Courier Service
- Payroll Service
- Electronic Payment Options
- Safe Deposit Boxes