1. JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (TELLER)
AVAILABLE - Part-time position at the Madison office
REPORTS TO - TELLER SUPERVISOR
Incumbent is responsible for handling cash transactions accurately and performing all other aspects of a paying and receiving teller. Provides quality customer service in a friendly, professional and timely manner. Determines the customer's needs and meets their expectations by recommending products and services or making referrals to appropriate bank personnel.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Processes deposits and withdrawals, cashes checks, issues official checks, accepts a variety of payments, processes coin orders and bankcard cash advance requests, processes wire transfers as necessary, accurately performs proof duties, balances ATM, scans and files appropriate documents.
- Maintains a high degree of accuracy by balancing cash drawer daily.
- Keeps cash overages/shortages within established limits by selling and buying cash as needed.
- Complies with regulations by completing all necessary forms
- Handles customer account inquiries promptly, professionally and accuratel
2. JOB TITLE: LOAN ADMINISTRATION SUPERVISOR - DOCUMENTATION
Job Description Summary
This postion creates and maintains a cohesive and efficient centralized Loan Documentation Department. Oversees loan documentation staff, ensures properly documented loans, closing follow up, accounting and file maintenance activities.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Supervise loan documentation staff.
- Provide overall leadership, training, and direction for Loan Documentation. Effectively communicate bank philosophy, strategic plan and goals with department staff.
- Responsibile for overall loan documentation compliance. Ensure loans are documented properly to limit bank risk. Provide training, coordinate efforts of others, and/or provide resources necessary to properly train staff on documentation and compliance requirements.
- Monitor loan documentation work flow.
- Efficiently and accurately generate loan closing packages to include preparation and assembling of all required loan documents. Ensure that closing documents reflect the terms and conditions of loan approval.
- When applicable, work with attorneys to close loans with appropriate legal and credit/collateral documentation.
- Order and analyze title insurance commitment reports including title exceptions and endorsements.
- Order and analyze UCC searches to ensure the bank’s lien position for UCC collateral type, prepare termination, assignment or subordination filings to assist in clearing existing liens.
- Monitor creation of loan documents to ensure accurate/complete preparation.
- Review files completed by loan documentation staff prior to closing or mailing to customer (renewals/modifications). Make sure procedures and regulations are being followed; utilize compliance checklists to monitor these items.
- Ensure exception items are completed in a timely fashion to complete files.
- Understand and comply with Loan Policy and Loan Procedures.
- Have thorough knowledge of loan regulatory compliance and train loan documentation staff on loan regulatory compliance to ensure that all loans meet regulatory compliance.
- Prepare, review, and verify department generated reports for loan portfolio and risk management.
- Identify and implement methods of improving departmental efficiencies that contribute to improve delivery of quality service while meeting customer needs and accommodating loan growth.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the loan documentation system (Compliance One) including product set up, bank information set up and other parameters.
- Work with VP, Loan Administration to comply with HMDA collection, submission, review, retention requirements.
- Assist with various audits related to lending function to limit bank risk. Work with VP, Loan Administration and Compliance Officer to provide resolution on identified items. Coordinate required information needed for outside audits and regulatory examinations to ensure records are readily available and assistance is provided.
- Inform/train loan officers/staff on new changes in forms preparation procedures and documents relative to the loan documentation function.
- Develop and update procedures/checklists relating to loan documentation.
Qualifications (Work experience, Skills, Education):
- Bachelors or Associate Degree preferred; equivalent years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum five years banking experience in loan documentation.
- Minimum three years supervisory experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong management skills with the ability to prioritize projects and delegate tasks appropriately to staff.
- Ability to identify, problem solve and exercise exceptional use of good judgment with respect to issues/circumstances as they arise.
- Positively demonstrate leadership and teamwork by proactively assisting other team members when needed as well as actively participating and contributing during team meetings.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with loan documentation associated with Residential loans, Commercial loans including SBA, and participation loans.
- High level of computer aptitude with a background in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Discreet and professional with confidential information.
When a position is available apply by choosing from the following options:
Email a resume and cover letter (Microsoft Word documents preferred) to Human Resources.
Notice: Email is NOT a secure form of communication; therefore, NEVER send any personal information (such as your social security number) to Capitol Bank or anyone else in an email message.
Print out and send our Employment Application, with a cover letter, to the address below.
Attn: Pam Fisher, Human Resources
710 N. High Point Road
Madison, WI 53717
- Stop in at our Madison or Verona location to pick up and/or drop off an employment application.
Capitol Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.